Monday, July 20, 2009

你與我同在you are with me

The Lord was with Joseph and he prospered, and he lived in the house of his Egyptian master. (Genesis 39:2)
約瑟住在他主人埃及人的家中,耶和華與他同在,他就百事順利。 (創 39:2)

The Lord is near to all who call on him. (Psalm 145:18)
凡求告耶和華的,就是誠心求告他的,耶和華便與他們相近。 (詩 145:18)

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)
你們存心不可貪愛錢財,要以自己所有的為足,因為主曾說:『我總不撇下你、也不丟棄你。』 (來 13:5)

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)
我雖然行過死蔭的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因為你與我同在;你的杖、你的竿,都安慰我。 (詩 23:4)

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. (Isaiah 43:2)
你從水中經過,我必與你同在;你過江河,水必不漫過你;你從火中行過,必不被燒;火燄也不在你身上。 (賽 43:2)

The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Exodus 33:14)
耶和華說:「我必親自和你同去,使你得安息。」 (出 33:14)

He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. (Psalm 91:15)
他若求告我,我就應允他;他在急難中,我要與他同在;我要搭救他,使他尊貴。 (詩 91:15)

He was with God in the beginning. (John 1:2)
這道太初與神同在。 (約 1:2)

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever. (John 14:16)
我要求父,父就另外賜給你們一位保惠師,叫他永遠與你們同在。 (約 14:16)

Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. (2 Corinthians 13:11)
還有末了的話,願弟兄們都喜樂。要作完全人,要受安慰,要同心合意,要彼此和睦,如此仁愛和平的神,必常與你們同在。 (林後 13:11)

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. (Philippians 4:9)
你們在我身上所學習的,所領受的,所聽見的,所看見的,這些事你們都要去行。賜平安的神,就必與你們同在。 (腓 4:9)

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
以後我們這活著還存留的人,必和他們一同被提到雲裡,在空中與主相遇。這樣,我們就要和主永遠同在。 (帖前 4:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment